We offer a wide choice of Accounting and Taxation services that cover a variety of business and individual needs.
If you are an individual investing for the first time up to a full corporate service , Integra is here to help.
- ATO LODGEMENT – We can prepare your income tax return for you, personally, your family and friends, and your business. Whether it’s a Partnership, Trust, Company or SMSF we have Qualified Accountants and Registered Taxation Agents to ensure all claims are maximised to meet ATO regulations.
- TAXATION ADVICE & OBJECTIONS – Confused about how your circumstances will be treated by the ATO? We can provide clarity in 99% of difficult taxation structures and situations including references to the tax law cases and regulatory sections of the Taxation Act. Don’t rely on ‘my mate said it could be….’ Find out what the true story is and avoid any sleepless nights.
- TAX GUIDANCE & EDUCATION – Need to know what you can validly claim with your new Rental Property or what are valid tax deductions for your new job, we can help. We have checklists and introductory* appointments for new clients to explain the do’s and don’ts of investing and record keeping . We also assist new businesses in their compliance obligations which is a fancy way of saying ‘what do I need to do?’ From Payroll to BAS to Records to Tax. We can help every step of the way. (*Introductory first appointments are free for the first 25 minutes of advice for new clients)
- GST & BAS – Goods and Services Tax arrived in Australia in 2000 and so it is perceived as something we all should just know. Unfortunately there are still some grey areas and traps that may trip up even the most astute business person. We offer a variety of service offerings from education ad explaining what does include GST and what doesn’t, setting up your accounting system to accurately record the GST on your purchases and sales, reviewing your bookkeepers books to the full service of completing the bookkeeping and lodging the BAS for you. More complex GST advice is also available including Margin Scheme calculations and commercial and residential building development GST.
- ASIC REGULATIONS FOR COMPANIES – Corporate regulation of Companies can be stressful and costly if you get it wrong. Let Integra take away the worry with our Corporate Registered Office service. We maintain your Physical Company File and your virtual file with ASIC, Review your Annual Return, prepare minutes for changes and lodge the correct regulatory forms to maintain these registers. Its peace of mind in a regulated world.
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS – For business clients, it is usual for a Profit and Loss Statement plus a Balance Sheet with accompanying notes be prepared each year. This is known as Financial Statements for your business. We can prepare these for your business as well as explain what they mean. Banks and Financial Institutions often require these Statements to accompany loan applications or report annually to support current borrowings. When you are ready to sell your business, then Financial Statements will be relied upon to prove your trading history over the last 3 years. They are also a great source to assist future cashflow forecasts and budgets.
- PAYROLL AND PAYG WITHHOLDING – Managing staff can be hard enough without the complexity of State and Federal Awards, Superannuation Guarantee and ATO withholding requirements. We can advise you on your ongoing obligations and record keeping so you can concentrate on running the business.
- FROM BEGINNING TO GROWTH – We provide Advice on establishing the right Business Structure for your circumstances from the outset, then changing and developing that structure to suit your business growth. Training and support for your recordkeeping is a must from basic cashbook to a multi-payroll, multi- department operation. We can advise on setup and maintenance, work with you or your bookkeeper or provide a ‘Do It For You’ service.
- GROWTH TO SALE – The best business owners start with the end in mind. Having an idea or plan of what the business looks like through the stages of its life. We can assist you in formulating your Business Plan and leading it though its growth cycle to its eventual sale or closure. We can assist in valuing your Business and offer advice on how to present the books to encourage any interested buyer. We then consider all facets of the sale to minimise Capital Gains tax and meeting your payroll and termination obligations tax effectively.
- BUSINESS PROTECTION – In a dog eat dog kind of world, we can assist in establishing corporatized partnerships with Shareholder agreements and Business Succession to offer some certainty and rules of the corporate game. Having all business owners knowing their rights and obligations takes out some of the ‘what if’s that can hamper business growth and offer protection of personal assets from business assets.
- RISK MANAGEMENT – Similar to Business protection, risk management separates business from pleasure and we can structure your affairs to minimise the risk of being in business.
Issues like ‘Can the creditors take my house?, How does the business effect my Child Support?, What’s protected from Bankruptcy? And ‘Can my business partner get me into debt and how come I’ve got to pay for it? Take some of the stress out and establish the business structure right at the beginning. It easier and cheaper than trying to fix an issue once its developed.
- SPECIALIST ADVICE
- SELF MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS – Set up, administration, accounts and Advice
- CAPITAL GAINS TAX on the sale of Property, Shares & Business incl Death and Divorce
- SHARE INVESTMENTS AND GEARING IN SHARES – what’s claimable and franking credits
- SMALL BUSINESS TAX CONCESSIONAL FOR BUSINESS OWNERS – advice tailored to your circumstances
- RENTAL PROPERTIES – new property v’s established, who’s name should it be in?
- DYMPHNA BOHOLT PROPERTY DEALS – we are WA’s preferred Accountant advisers
- BUSINESS BOOKKEEPING SOFTWARE – set up and maintenance, processing and review
INTEGRA WEALTH PTY LTD atf DNA Family Trust is the Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Money Management. Authorised Representative – No. 290814
Integra Wealth provides a range of Financial Advising services including:
Superannuation – whether you currently use an industry fund, a retail super fund or a Self Managed Super Fund. We can discuss what’s right for you now and into the future.
Gearing – This mean borrowing to invest. Do you have the cashflow and does the investment stack up despite the tax deductions
Investment Strategies – what is there to invest in and what are the risks?
Life & Personal Insurance – What would happen if tomorrow there was no You? Would your family survive? Can you afford to get sick? Insurance is a facility that should be tailored for your lifestyle and convenience. And if we can structure it as a tax deduction, then that’s even better.
Retirement Planning – Can I retire yet? If not now, then when can I retire? What does Centrelink offer? Should I even bother with Centrelink?
Wealth creation – A small regular amount to invest or an inheritance? It depends on what suits you.
Debt Management – Cashflow managing and debt reduction sound good but how does it work in real life.
Estate planning – So what will happen when I die? Are your kids and Partner protected? And what about the tax effects. We consider a holistic approach to your finances.
Child education savings – Not every child will go to University so are you funding another child’s schooling? Make sure you read the fine print on the policy before you sign. We at Integra can establish a savings plan that you control, that doesn’t rely on the child’s IQ.